You know it’s time to sleep more in the evenings when…
10. You are yawning every five minutes while at work.
9. You are no longer able to sustain the trains of thought from your friends’ latest stories and antics.
8. You start to have cough or sniffles.
7. You find it laborious to chew your food during meal times.
6. You forget things.
5. You no longer react even when there is a surprising event or a funny joke that has everyone cracked up..
4. You feel so looney, lethargic and completely out of your orbit.
3. You find images of your bed popping out in the middle of your tasks. The soft pillows, the linen sheets…
2. Your eyes get chinkier and chinkier by the minute.
1. You totally forgot to zip up the back of your dress, left home early in the morning and traveled all the way through EDSA and walk around the office with your back and brassiere partially exposed under a very thin blazer worn above it.
No wonder I got those smirks and lingering gazes… Agh my back! And it wasn’t even a rheumatic exclamation. .
At least it looked fashionable. No one thought I accidentally left it unzipped this morning.
Beat that. hahaha. Today is backless-without-knowing-it day.
Still hibernating, so forgive my senseless post. LOL. .